Monday, March 15, 2010

Easy Pan-Fried Porkchops

Yesterday my aunt and uncle were visiting, my uncle fixing various things in my home, so I decided to cook them dinner as thanks. This also meant it was very easy to do because my aunt was watching the baby, but this recipe would have been a snap even if she wasn't here.

Ingredients:

2-4 bone-in 1/2-inch thick pork chops
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp Lawry's seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
2-3 Tbsp olive oil

Put olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat and add the pork chops. sprinkle half the seasonings on the raw side that's up, then turn over and sprinkle the other half (of all seasonings) on the partially browned side.

Cook 10-15 minutes, flipping over occasionally so chops brown evenly on both sides. Serve with mashed potatoes or crescent rolls and peas.
Serves as may people as you have pork chops for.

No comments:

Post a Comment