Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year Mexican Fun Dip

I'm overwhelmed with stress right now. I'm trying to organize and pack for a move clear across the country to Massachusetts and on top of that my grandmother just died. So I apologize for the lack or recent recipes.

I don't have any photos of this, but it's so simple you can picture what it looks like on your own.

Ingredients:

1 can refried beans
1 small jar any type of Salsa
1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese (one cup for large batch)
2 Tbsp sour cream

For a large batch, you'll use all the ingredients, but for a small 1-2 person batch, place 2 heaping spoonfuls of refried beans into a bowl with 2 heaping spoonfuls of salsa and the 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix together then top with sour cream, or mix the sour cream in. Makes a great, easy dip for snacking with tortilla chips or Triscuit Thins.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Perfect Superbowl recipe. :P Thanks!

    P.S. I've got a chocolate recipe you might like over at da blog.

    ReplyDelete